Transport on demand is an additional service to the regular network of lines. To use it you must book beforehand with the sales office.
Lines 40 and 41 serving Le Steir and Le Stangala only operate through bookings.
Some times on the suburban lines 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 are only proposed if you book.
1. Choose a journey and time to suit you
2. Make your booking before 5.15 pm at the latest the day before.
To book your journey, please contact the sales office:
- On 02 98 95 26 27 (from 8.30 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday)
- Or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request has been registered, the driver will be at the meeting point.
3. Go to the bus stop at the agreed time.
4. The tickets are the same as those used on the regular network.
- If you are travelling on Monday, book on Saturday before 4.30 pm.
- E-mails sent on Sunday will be read on Monday morning.